Athena Grow - Blended Line
Athena Grow is a simple and clean formula designed for the vegetative stage of growth and for non-flowering plants. Our careful balanced mineral ratios help facilitate optimal plant development including photosynthesis, healthy respiration, and robust stalk and root growth.
This 2-part blended liquid formula should be used in equal amounts during the vegetative phase to stimulate strong growth and root development.
Formulas are sediment free and are compatible with all dosing and irrigation systems in including fine dripper heads. Small amounts of micro-particles are occasionally visible in some conditions but will not affect mineral balance or system compatibility.
Add 2-5 mL of Grow A per gallon of water during the vegetative growth phase.
See Feed Schedules for specific application recommendations.
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring instruments--do not put anything into the bottle.
- Always use equal parts of Athena Grow A & B to maintain proper mineral ratios.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust to pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
- Do not combine in undiluted form.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45° F and 85° F.