Please read the following carefully:
By using the website "letitgrow.co.uk" and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
* You must be 18 or over to view and purchase goods from this website.
* Let It Grow may change or withdraw any part of letitgrow.co.uk at any time without notice.
* Let It Grow may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of letitgrow.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
* These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Let It Grow and may only be amended in writing.
* By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to Let It Grow for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
* Let It Grow may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
* In the result of any waiver in respect to our terms we reserve the right to hold all terms relevant in the future.
* Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website an does not mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
*We carry a large amount of stock to ensure that you can get the items you want when you want them. In the unlikely event that your item is not in stock, you will be contacted by email or telephone to inform you when we expect to be able to fulfill your order. Goods are never out of stock for very long, but you will be given the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
* letitgrow.co.uk may cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
* Every order is treated as individual and will be processed as such.
* Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to out terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 7 days of receiving your order and it is reasonable to do so.
* Let It Grow is not able to control, or take responsibility for the actions of Customs and Excise. All packaging is discreet and no indication of contents is displayed, however if the items you have ordered are not in line with the laws in your area, you run the risk of customs interfering with your package. We are unable to help you in this situation.
Pricing & Payment
* All prices seen on the website are final. Any pricing errors will result in your order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
* All payments are taken in GBP (UK pound).
* Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
* All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Let It Grow until paid for in full.
* Let It Grow does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
* All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
* Let It Grow may on occasion require a credit check for orders of a substantial nature or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks can be completed.